FULL PAPER SUBMISSION & GUIDELINES
- We encourage you to send an informative abstract (complete abstract) which is a compendious summary of your paper.
- All manuscript should be unpublished and original work of authors.
- Maximum allowed pages while submitting camera-ready paper is 6 in double-format.
- Keep the plagiarism as below as 15% for acceptance.
- The paper for submission must include Background, Motivation and Objective, Statement of Contribution/Methods, Results, Discussions and Conclusions.
- Registered members are asked to provide intimation about their payments immediately.
- After completion of registration, every participant is required to send a scanned copy of the registration fee receipt or transaction proof to us immediately via Email.
- Any modification in the paper will not be accepted after the final submission date.
- 1 Author will be allowed per Registration.
- Write / Call coordinator as soon as possible, in case of registration beyond deadlines.
- After payment send the filled registration form with payment proof and IEEE membership proof to email@example.com
- Only presented papers will be submitted to.